Preparations for the Winter Party are heating up (pun absolutely intended!). Details are coming together nicely, including:
- Chili and Cornbread cook-off.
- Bring food at noon, we'll start eating and voting favorites at 1:00
- Prizes for top three in each category at 3:00
- Bring your favorite dessert to share
- Fat Tire bike experience, possibly including:
- Group ride to Spirit Island and back (or 30-minute land route somewhere). Gather at WYC around 1:00. Leave shortly thereafter.
- Should be a plowed trail if Mama Nature cooperates!
- Demo rides closer to the club
- Bring your bikes, let others have go!
- Mulled wine (compliments of Charlie)
- Fire pit will be stoked
Bring your winter toys to maximize the fun.
All are welcome. Child friendly.
We still need a few volunteers to help with clean up (call or email Don firstname.lastname@example.org 952-935-2232). We have prep and serving already covered.